Analytically oriented psychotherapy
for children and adolescents as well as for adults.
- Psychoanalytical psychotherapy
- Psychological consultation
- Crisis intervention
- Therapy for children and adolescents
German, Swiss German, English (native language), French and Creole
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Focus areas and working methods
Psychotherapy is indicated for a variety of symptoms and emotional conditions. The following are the focal areas of my therapeutic work at my practice:
- Adolescent crises, problems in school, test anxiety, learning problems
- Mobbing, demotivation in school
- Addiction problems, aggression
- Stressful life events
- Life crises, burnout
- Loss and grieving
- Internal tension and feelings of emptiness, depression, despondency
- Self-esteem issues
- Anxiety, compulsions, eating disorders
- Relationship problems, separation or divorce
- Psychosomatic symptoms
In therapy we work together towards becoming aware of internal psychological conflicts, with the goal of recognising, understanding and processing these conflicts in order to enable change.
The objective of therapy is the alleviation of emotional suffering or at least reduction of detrimental symptoms.
Available as needed from Dr. Holger Himmighoffen, M.D., Specialist for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Federation of Swiss Physicians (FMH), Zurich.